Thursday, March 14, 2013

First post!

Hi guys!

I´m really excited for starting my new blog. In this blog I will be showing my work and designs for and from school and my personal projects. Sometimes I will add a little bit of my day to day, too.

First of all, who am I?
My name´s Jesus Portillo, I´m an international student from Suffolk University who will be graduating in May 2013. I´m a major in Business Management and I transfered to Suffolk from San Pablo CEU University in Madrid.
Even though my major is Management, I´m an enthusiast of graphic and web design, and everything that involves creativity.
I´m also addicted to sport. I will do my first triathlon in Miami next April 7th. I´ve been member of the Suffolk´s cross-country varsity team and, once the season was over, I started training really hard to get to this triathlon in shape.

I hope it is enough for my first post ever, I´ll keep you update!


Hola!

Estoy muy feliz de empezar mi propio blog. Aqui os enseñare parte de mis trabajos y diseños de y para la universidad y otros proyectos mios. Algun dia tambien añadire cosas mias.

Lo primero, quien soy yo?

Me llamo Jesus Portillo y soy un estudiante español en Suffolk University, Boston. Me graduo en Mayo de 2013.  Estoy estudiando Business Management (ADE), e hice un traslado de expediente hace ya mas de un año desde la Universidad San Pablo CEU de Madrid.
Aunque soy de economicas, me encanta el diseño de webs, el diseño grafico y todo aquello que requiera  ser creativo.

Tambien soy un loco de los deportes. Pronto hare mi primer triatlon en Miami, el 7 de Abril. Tambien he sido miembro del equipo de atletismo de Suffolk y en cuanto se acabo  la temporada me puse a entrenar muchisimo para estar a tope en Miami.

Creo que para el primer post de mi vida esto es suficiente. Os tendre al corriente!

No comments:

Post a Comment